ProXTile’s Square Notched Margin Trowels have been designed with quality and functionality in mind. These trowels feature rustproof SK5 high carbon steel blades for added strength and durability and measure 5”x 2” with ¼” x ¼” square notches. A TPR rubberized soft grip handle is securely attached to the blade with a series of molds for added reinforcement while also providing maximum comfort by reducing hand fatigue in prolonged working conditions. Perfect for applying thin-set mortar or tiling adhesives in confined areas; these trowels are ideal for both trades professionals and DIYers.
- ProXtile Margin Trowels are ideal for spreading materials such as grout; mortar; or mastic in confined areas
- This margin trowel is also perfect for repairs and small touch up work
- Trowel features a rustproof SK5 high carbon steel blade measuring 5in x 2in; with square notches that measure 1/4in x 1/4in
- Great edge retention thanks to the heat treated and harden carbon steel blade
- Includes a molded TPR rubberized soft grip handle which provides maximum comfort; optimal grip and reduced forearm fatigue
- Extended handle for added leverage when working in confined areas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.